1.22.2008

Heath Ledger, Dead at 28

This is devastating. Academy award-nominated, Australian-American actor Heath Ledger was found in his Manhattan apartment in the nude, dead at age 28 at 3:26 PM, surrounded by a myriad of pills. He was best known for his roles in 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, and the much beloved (especially by me) Brokeback Mountain. He and ex, Michelle Williams, had a two year old girl, Mathilda. Known for his (justified) spite for the paparazzi, he valued his privacy. He was only 28. Now I will officially start tearing up...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god... really didn't expect to read that here...

discotheque confusion said...

Deary me,

I'm not at all exaggerating when I say that I have felt completely affected by this news all day, I'm a little unsure why I feel this way, but it is just so shocking.

And yes, I cried a little too! Perculiar, isn't it?

Rest In Peace Heath! Hope you have an "afterlife" that is as cool and rock n roll as your one here was.

riz said...

I just cannot believe this!! Honestly it's truly a shock!

Fenke said...

I was sooooo shocked. I almost cried and as discothequechic I was affected by it for quite some time.

Anonymous said...

:(
I don't believe it