2.03.2007

Fashion Week LIVE!!!


As Fall fashions are unveiled in New York right now, I came upon the chance to view the collections myself. Turn out that NY fashion week is coming to San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, and Houston. with the infamous Naomi Campbell and Gemma Ward taking hosting duties. Flocks of IMG models and champagne are going to flow on the runway and the after party. Downside is that the tickets are at the lowest, 500 dollars for backrow seats. Sophie's choice here for me: Should I go and see Gemma and Naomi and Freja and Lily Donaldson in a once in a lifetime opportunity, or save that cash and watch it on Youtube instead with a box of hohos to accompany me? This is difficult.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Save the money. This is a scam and IMG should be ashamed of this kind of nonsense.