3.10.2007

LC who?

SIGH, don't most of us want to be a NYLON intern? Or a Teen Vogue intern? These are the dreams a million suburban teenagers who stick magazine collages of Lily D. and Dior Couture on their walls, would die for. Namely, moi. (Except I live near the Hood, not the surburbs.) Well, both Nylon and Teen Vogue are accepting applications for internships this summer, although Teen Vogue's involves some sort of contest. Both these internships are based in New Yawk. Give it ya best shot everyone,!


5 comments:

Bojana said...

Oh how I wish I lived in the US. SIGH

discotheque confusion said...

YES!

Those are certainly what my dreams involve...

but mine revolve more around the idea of getting an internship in London at british magazines like Dazed and Confused, i-D, Elle, etc...

Bt if I lived in the US, I would definelty be going for it!

S xx

PS, It strikes me as kind of stupid that you can enter a competeition to become an intern. If you really wanted it that badly wouldn't you write letters and put together portfolios? All seems a bit to reality Tv contaminated to me..

molly said...

oooh that would be fun
are you going to apply?

Fajr Muhammad said...

My fashion feathered friend... my goals revolve around becoming an intern, soaring through it impressively, wowing my superiors and then climbing my way up the fashion ladder in my stilettos... These are amazing opportunities and I think you and I should definately apply!!! Maybe we'll get the job a million girls would kill for! wink**wink** :)

Emma said...

i would totally love to be a nylon intern, but any sort of profession that involves lauren conrad is something i want to run away from as fast as my converse will take me. besides, teen vogue seems a bit snooty. or maybe i'm just basing my opinions on the devil wears prada.

that's all.

well, not quite. great blog!