8.05.2008

michelle williams for boy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Michelle Williams for Boy by Band of Outsiders Fall 08 lookbook, shot by Scott Sternberg, styled by Tina Chai.
I have a weakness for hazy, laidback polaroids, so this is no exception. I'll be crying when polaroid finally ceases production, although I already cringe when I see 20 packs of Spectra film for 35 dollars at Walgreens. Michelle Williams makes lazing around in boyswear look good on a woman for a menswear polaroid ad. Does that even make sense?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

photos-boy

26 comments:

Siru said...

so 70's !

juliet xxx

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

Ooh, I love the two of her by the drinks cabinet. I've been thinking for a while of shooting a model with Polaroid film and this has made my mind up for me.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

These images are so nice. Now I want that collection...and I am a female.

LuLu124 said...

wow i love these!!!! i totally agree with you, polaroids are just too addicting and gorgeous!!! i'm going to be sooo sad when they stop producing them :((( xoxo, lulu

Angela said...

cool pic. MW has this sweet mystery about her.

Angela said...

cool pic. MW has this sweet mystery about her.

Penny said...

ooooh i love polaroids too, they always look so cool.
why on earth did they stop producing them! :(
booooo

discotheque confusion said...

i love that some of the photos look goofy enough to have been taken as an afterthought amongst some friends.

and i second you on the price of polaroids..

ey ey ey..

discotheque confusion said...

i love that some of the photos look goofy enough to have been taken as an afterthought amongst some friends.

and i second you on the price of polaroids..

ey ey ey..

Wendy said...

Same here, I love looking at polaroids.

simimoon said...

love her!

A Black Tie Event said...

I love these, it reminds me of all the old photos my mom has of her and her sisters from the 70's.

Lauren said...

what a genuis lookbook!
i am pissed that polaroid stopped making their film - i was so ready to go buy myself one of those cameras :(

Richel said...

I love how these photos are so home-y, and michelle williams seems to be so far from that.
anywho, she's got my attention.

Couture Carrie said...

I love these photos . . . the coloring and Polaroid format is very 70s - I adore nostalgic, evocative shoots like this!!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

these are great, she is such a natural beauty.
xoxo

geri hirsch said...

i love band of outsiders and michelle williams! this spread is very cool.

Richel said...

these pictures make me smile. I really love Michelle and her sense of style.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love these, so creative.

thanks for stopping by, I didn't know that you knew about my little corner in the web.

Anonymous said...

its so weird tht michelle williams came from dawson's creek and now shes so chic and famous.

Caroline said...

its so unconventional but it works.

Style Spot said...

I agree with you that there is just something about polaroids, I can't get enough of them! and Michelle looks fantastic as always!

xx

Anonymous said...

hey i added you to my links! xx

Anonymous said...

i loveee how they do their lo9okbooks

IRIS and PIETER said...

michelle is so cute!
polaroids are the best!

Becca said...

too cute!!!